Terms and Conditions
www.graphic-noise.com is a service provided by SARL GRAPHIC NOISE Marseille (13013), 15 Rue de l’Escalet, Le Clos de l’Estello, Bâtiment A, Lot n°24 Capital 100€ Numéro de TVA Intracommunautaire (Intra European community value added tax number) : 794374959
- 1. The prices of our goods are listed in Euros all taxes included. These exclude processing costs (this includes inter alia, bank fees) and shipping. These prices are displayed in Euros without possibility of currency conversion.
- 2. When ordering from a country other than metropolitan France, the customer is the importer of the goods concerned. For all products shipped outside of the European Union and of the DOM-TOM (French overseas territories), the price will be automatically calculated without tax on the invoice. Customs duties, local taxes, import duties or state taxes are likely to be required for import. These are at the customer's expense and under their sole responsibility both in terms of payment and tax returns to the authorities and qualified organizations of the customer's country. We recommend that foreign customers inquire about these aspects with their local authorities.
- 3. GRAPHIC NOISE reserves the right to modify its prices at any time. However, the products will be charged based on the rates in effect at the time of acceptance of the order.
- 4. The products will remain the property of GRAPHIC NOISE until fully paid for.
- 5. Orders may be paid in Euros.
When ordering for the first time on the website of our e-shop, customers are asked to create an online account containing personal information which must remain updated. The sales contract is considered concluded when GRAPHIC NOISE receives via the e-shop the duly completed order form (which is filled in by our services in the case of an order placed by phone), which is then processed for verification of the accuracy of the data concerning the order.
Prior to any purchase, when creating his account on our site, the customer is requested to carefully read these Terms And Conditions. By completing the order form, the customer agrees unconditionally and commits to abide by these Terms And Conditions in their dealing with GRAPHIC NOISE. Should one disagree with any elements specified in these Terms And Conditions, we invite them not to transfer their order form to purchase products www.graphic-noise.com
The data recorded by www.graphic-noise.com during the confirmation of the order constitutes proof of all transactions made between GRAPHIC NOISE through www.graphic-noise.com and its customers. The data recorded by the payment system constitutes proof of the financial transactions.
Our offers of products are valid as long as they are visible on the website, within the limits of available stocks. This excludes promotional operations mentioned as such on the site. Links directing to products which have become out of stock will be listed as 'Sold Out. In the event of unavailability of a product occurring after the order was passed by the customer, our services will inform the customer by mail and refund or compensate via credit note form the collected and cashed sum.